On our way to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with the Miles family..
Max's new favorite thing is holding Teeg's hand in the car. It makes me smile..so adorable.

We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. The kids had fun playing outside.
Max's new favorite thing is holding Teeg's hand in the car. It makes me smile..so adorable.

We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. The kids had fun playing outside.
Steven had the turkey do a little dance for us before roasting in the oven..
Our delicious feast..
That night some how I convinced Elizabeth and Becky that they wanted to experience the black Friday madness with me! We left at 10:00 that night and got home at 1:00 a.m. It was quite the adventure..especially since it was their first time. We may have spent at least half an hour picking out our own Christmas jammies. :) It was fun..so glad they came!
That next morning we reunited with our Virginia friends!!
Hutch's mom & Katie were so sweet to make us breakfast. It was so much fun to catch up.
I can't even begin to say how much i miss having these girls close by! Why can't we keep our friends with us wherever we go?
We made a trip to Temple Square..It sure was crowded. We were constantly doing a kid count.
Max & dad had fun making faces at each other. That baby was in a silly mood.
Trying to take a family photo..but nope Max isn't done making faces..
i guess that's better?
..And Max was upset that he missed his opportunity because he got nervous. i am a mean mom..i didn't let him chase the dog down the hill. sorry buddy!
Love this time of year. I have much to be grateful for!









3 comments:
I wish I'd known you were all going to be in Utah too. We'd have LOVED to meet up and see you :( Sad. Your trip looked like so much fun!
It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your family is so darling! When your in town and have time we"d love to see you:)
Oh I miss this cute fam!!! looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun- so fun you get to spend holidays with fam! you kids are so darn cute and i LOVE the Halloween costumes!!!
Post a Comment