Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Temple

A few weeks ago Landon received his endowment at the Idaho Falls temple..preparatory for his mission in a couple of months. It was wonderful to be a part of his special night. I did get a slight case of the giggles. {I blame Lexie!} The whole gang was there..except for Brylee. Her babysitting services were much appreciated.  It will be her turn soon enough. 
 


Imari's "temple bag" aka..Brianne's purse. He said he has no need for a real one because he likes the way his stuff fits in this bag.  Josh and Nick also had a bag mix up. It had us all laughing on our way to the car. Oh these guys of ours.

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

How wonderful to be in the Temple with your family!!

Kristin said...

I love the huge smile on Landon's face in all the pictures! That pretty much sums up how you feel from the incredible experience of the temple.