This was one of those days where we just had to get out of the house!!
Kids whining..trying to cook dinner..tired of the monotony of the evening routine. So after dinner we ditched the dishes and went to play at a nearby park instead. It was a good decision. Fresh air does wonders. Everyone was happier.

You gotta love the footy jammies & shoes look.

I don't know who enjoyed themselves more, the kids or their dad? :)
There isn't much to this park, but the kids love the gigantic slide.



They had fun making leaf piles. Once we couldn't feel our hands anymore we decided it was time to head back home.
Kids whining..trying to cook dinner..tired of the monotony of the evening routine. So after dinner we ditched the dishes and went to play at a nearby park instead. It was a good decision. Fresh air does wonders. Everyone was happier.
You gotta love the footy jammies & shoes look.
I don't know who enjoyed themselves more, the kids or their dad? :)
There isn't much to this park, but the kids love the gigantic slide.


They had fun making leaf piles. Once we couldn't feel our hands anymore we decided it was time to head back home.


2 comments:
Darling darling pictures of your cute family! So cute how Teegan likes to tie his shoes:)
I love those old slides! Scary but fun! I'm glad you could get out and play.
Post a Comment