I love Max's blue eyes. I know there is still a possibility that they could change..but i hope not. I'm attached to them. He's had a clogged tear duct since birth. It get's goobery everyday and the pediatrician says it could take up to a year to clear up. (please no).
So because of his eye..Josh calls him "goop". Lovely i know.
9.16.11
He's still not crazy about tummy time, no matter how exciting we try to make it. :)
He doesn't scream anymore..but now he just sucks on his hand and has little desire to work at lifting his head. Teegan thinks it's funny because of the grunting noises he makes and mimics him.





3 comments:
So cute!! I love his hair and I hope his eyes stay blue too. I'll tell you a little secret about that clogged tear duct...put a few drops of your breast milk in his eye, it will help with the goop:) Claire had the same thing.
I got to see Josh tonight. It was so much fun to visit with him. He told us about goop. I think it is an adorable nickname. Cant wait too see you guys at Christmas.
I can't decide who Max looks like. I think he has his own cute look. Maybe it's those gorgeous blue eyes. Oh, I read Kayci's comment. If you follow her suggestion Josh may come up with a totally different nick name. Yikes!
Post a Comment