Our baby sure has grown and changed a whole lot these past 2 months! It kills me a little bit. Slow down little buddy..what's the rush?
He now weighs 13 lbs. 4 oz. which puts him in the 90th percentile for weight.
When I told Josh he said, "Our kids have never been in the 90th percentile for anything!"
True. I sure do love his double chin & round belly though. The boy loves to eat!!
I must say I have enjoyed every little moment with this little guy. He makes me very happy!! It already seems like it was long ago when I was pregnant, and every night I wondered when our baby would come. It's now hard to imagine life without Max! I love hearing baby sounds around the house again.
He has such an mellow and easy going temperament. He makes the ideal 3rd child. :)
He has only spit up a few times..it's awesome! He hardly fusses and has done really well at getting settled into a routine. At night I sing to him, give him a kiss and lay him in his bassinet. He falls asleep just fine on his own. It's like he prefers it. He usually looks up at me with his tired eyes..sometimes I get a little smile and he turns his head over to fall asleep. Other times he shakes his head from side to side really fast, looking for a comfortable spot. It is hysterical..but I hope he doesn't get a bald spot! When Josh and I go to bed, we can't help but hover over him and watch him sleep. Why is that so fun? He sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours through the night, until he's ready to be fed.
He is now smiling and cooing a lot. I wanted to capture his smile, but it's not easy. His little facial expressions change so quickly!
He has now given himself a hickey..twice now. Maybe, like Camdyn, he thinks his arm produces milk!
Josh knows how much I love this stage and asked me if we will ever be able to stop having babies...uh I'm not sure. I worry myself! :)
A little while back I laid Max on Teegan's pillow to say good night. And Teeg asked,
"Can we have another baby soon?" Easy for him to say. I guess one is just not enough for him. The kids love their baby brother. They get so excited to see him every morning. Sometimes Camdyn even feels the need to wake him up from his nap.
"Can we have another baby soon?" Easy for him to say. I guess one is just not enough for him. The kids love their baby brother. They get so excited to see him every morning. Sometimes Camdyn even feels the need to wake him up from his nap.
Camdyn was napping and we were bored..so we decided to have a little photo shoot.






4 comments:
OH my gosh. He is just the cutest!! His hair is amazing. I can't believe he kept it all! Seriously, one cute baby. I love watching older siblings with the little ones. It just melts my heart!
Seriously could he get any cuter! I love how that same outfit was so tight on him two months later! If I dont see him soon I might freak out! I think Teeg and Cam look so much alike and he looks so different from them! its crazy!
wait?! when did he get so big?!!!! seriously that is crazy! oh my he is TOO DANG CUTE! really i am dying over him...you are lucky we don't live closer cuz you know me and my love for babies... there is a good chance of my snatching him! seriously babies are so fun... we are always baby hungry when we have a baby...it's when they get a little bigger that i wonder how many kids we will actually have!not saying my precious hannah has turned into a stinker or anything:) lol! miss you guys!
Maxwell is the cutest. All I can say is looking at him makes me happy. Funny hickey comment. I can almost here you chuckling about it.
Post a Comment