Saturday, July 16, 2011

It was Worth a Try!

We attempted to get some cute photos of the 3 kids together...never an easy task! 
{Especially when they have stained red mustaches from their drinks..}
These pictures may not be "picture perfect" but they sure are funny. 



This one below is hysterical! 
Apparently Max was fed up with being squeezed and poked at by Camdyn. Her face is priceless..



5 comments:

Nick and Lexie Sherman said...

These are so cute!!! I Think they turned out great!! by the way I dont know what you are doing different, but its not showing you have new posts so I miss so many!

Fisher Family said...

Soooo cute! You have beautiful children!

Christen said...

Dying over his awesome hair! I love that he just seems bothered at this picture taking nonsense. He has better things to do! ;) seriously cute kids, Brittany.

Kristin said...

I think this photo shoot was a HUGE success! I can't tell you enough how adorable your children are! Miss you.

Rucker Family said...

Congrats! I'm just now getting updated with everyone. He is such a cutie! What a sweet family you have!