We were very happy to have Josh's mom come stay with us for 2 weeks. She could have had more time relaxing during her summer vacation, but instead she came and worked hard to take care of all of us!
Amongst other things, she did all the cooking..what a nice break for me. :) It was also perfect timing because it was Josh's summer break, so he got to spend some time with her too.
Every night we stayed up way too late and didn't get dressed til noon the next morning.
She and Max had some good quality snuggle time..especially when she babysat so Josh & I could go out.

Elizabeth and Josh spent one after noon at James Madison's house, Montpellier.
Love this cool lookin' tree!
I always wanted to go antique shopping here...I had to have an antique from Virginia.
A sweet friend babysat the older two and we brought Max along. He is a great little shopping buddy. :)
I did have to feed him & we weren't done shopping...
I must say this was the strangest place I have ever fed one of my babies! I felt like I was being watched. While I was sitting there..I was contemplating which of these animals would win overall in a fight. We had a good laugh about this!
Grandma got the kids all sorts of surprises. It's no wonder why grandma's are the best!!
The kids have slept with their puppies every night since.
We were sad to see her go! Don't worry little buddy..we'll be ok.
We have felt so blessed to have both of our moms come visit us. Sheesh..I want to have a baby every year. JK! We had been looking forward to it for so long and it flew by way too quickly.
We feel very blessed to have such amazing families.








1 comment:
Josh's mom is an all star! She not only took care of your kids and fed you all, but she also helped with Charlie twice! She's the best. Britt, I love your nursing photo. So who would win?
Post a Comment