At one month, we took Max to church. The girls in my primary class were the most excited to see him. We also decided to bless him..especially while Josh's mom was with us. Josh gave him a beautiful blessing. He was wide awake and looking all around, but didn't make a peep. It was a happy day.
I took many pictures but he was not interested in opening his eyes..
That evening grandma watched the little ones so Josh and I could go to the youth fireside where Elder and sister Bednar spoke...questions & answers actually. It was fun to hear them tell personal stories & joking around. It was a spiritually uplifting experience.






3 comments:
He is seriously SO adorable. Even cuter that he is just totally out during all of that. His hair is amazing. Happy Blessing Day!
Brittany you look amazing and so capable now with 3 kids! I have been looking everywhere for some fabric like that blanket you have that is grey and yellow on the "It's worth a try post". DO you know where you got that fabric?
nicoleshaw.gneiting@gmail.com
SO SO CUTE!!! I am so sad I didnt get to be there!!
Post a Comment