{Summer Days}
Buckroe Beach: Camdyn isn't a huge fan of the waves!
Only dental students would make a tooth carving in the sand.
Our little fishies:
Check out the jellyfish! We learned that the jellies had no tentacles and couldn't sting. They were rubbery and weird feeling.
This summer we spent a lot of time at the pool. We got them both floaties. Camdyn even got brave and would float around on her own.
It's all about these little ones:

Official D2 Student:
Josh had a 2 week break before he started his 2nd year of school because he was studying for boards..which I am proud to say he passed...not only passed, but did very well.
I'm not sure he was quite ready to go back, but he didn't have much of a choice! He really does enjoy school..most days.
I'm so glad when daddy gets home! {No one is more glad than me}
It is the highlight of our day.
{That song is so going to be in my head now}
At a nearby park, they had a pirate's day celebration. Teeg loved dressing up like a pirate...although we had to convince him his mustache was cool!





























6 comments:
I love that you take a picture of them when they are in time out crying. I love Camdyn's two front teeth!
The beach pic of the guys in a circle kills me... so funny.
And pirate day?! So awesome.
Cue, Cute, CUTE! I love the timeout picture! We are SOOO in that phase right now of testing limits...and I'm like, excuse me, ur not even 18 months yet!!! Your kids are adorable! But I'm sure u already knew that! miss ya Britt!
We love the beach! It looks like your family had a great time there! Darling pictures of all your activities. Good luck to Josh with his new year of school!
Cute! Just so you know, about half of your pics aren't showing up. Maybe it's my computer, I don't know.
Wow! You guys have been busy having fun! Ella told me last night that it has been weeks since she talked to Teegan and she needs to talk to him. Of course, it was 10pm your time. We'll have to call this weekend and let them chat! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment