I love it. I bought my nieces build a bears for Christmas and included mini Book of Mormons. They now play church with their animals! Way to go Teegan!
I love this!! Who knew Batman could stay still long enough for a prayer. He probably needs the blessings, too, all that super hero work doesn't happen alone, I'm sure. At least not for me, I did raise you, Josh, and it took a super hero to do so. Only kidding, you ARE one of my super heros. I love you all and love livin the fun memories through your blog. Thanks for the fun week!!! Mom
I just love that little guy! And even Batman needs blessings right? So, Brittany, your mom's post got me curious??? Why have you been a huge slacker??? You can tell me to bug off if you don't want to share. I'll still love ya. :)
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh that is too cute, good of Teegan to make sure Batman says his prayers :)
That's hilarious. Austin always has to make his toys pray too. Fun little boys.
What a cutie!
Okay that is seriously so adorable.
I love it. I bought my nieces build a bears for Christmas and included mini Book of Mormons. They now play church with their animals! Way to go Teegan!
I knew I like Christian Bale...
And I am one of the few who know why you have been a slacker:) Good reason!! Love you tons...
I love this!! Who knew Batman could stay still long enough for a prayer. He probably needs the blessings, too, all that super hero work doesn't happen alone, I'm sure. At least not for me, I did raise you, Josh, and it took a super hero to do so. Only kidding, you ARE one of my super heros. I love you all and love livin the fun memories through your blog. Thanks for the fun week!!!
Mom
I just love that little guy! And even Batman needs blessings right? So, Brittany, your mom's post got me curious??? Why have you been a huge slacker??? You can tell me to bug off if you don't want to share. I'll still love ya. :)
Post a Comment