two of a kind
It doesn't matter where we are, people are always commenting about Josh's little look-a-like! There's no doubt who he belongs to.
After dressing Teeg up before church I asked him if I could take a picture. He then started posing for the camera and wanted me to take more & more. He's got some mad modeling skills!
Camdyn first time styling the full pig-tails..it made her look so big!
you know you're getting old when...
...On your date night you just want to find a quiet place to read.
We eventually had to relocate because we were getting eatin' alive by mosqitos!

Here's the tradeoff: we're in a co op with 3 other couples so we take one Friday night out of the month and babysit all these cute little kids...one is missing from the photo {they absolutely love their party nights!} Then we are free for 3 nights of the month. It is fabulous! It's so fun to actually date Josh again!! We have to get creative since we don't have money to spend.










9 comments:
That is such a big fat party with all those kids! I love trade off. There is a group I can join when Brynlee gets older and yes, I'm stoked for the dates! You are definately not old or maybe I'm in denial cause I would do the same thing!
That is such an awesome idea and I bet the kids just love it.
Wow! It's almost freaky how much Teeg and Josh look alike. Is cloning legal?
PS- You know the best part about your park date? Doug and I did a date eating dinner on that very same bench just a few weeks ago! We are getting old...
The Co Op is such a great Idea. Im glad you guys gets to do that. And I am in love with Teag. HE IS SO SO CUTE!!!!
How cute are you guys! I love your park date. It sounds super cute! i wish I saw Camdyn in her first pigtails! Your kids are just so blasted cute!
well, teeg is such a doll-and I love the pigtails on camden! As for the free/cheap date ideas-will u let me know some of urs-we're in a co-op too!!! Ur so creative and I'd love to hear what ur doing with ur free time-by the way-were u both reading the SAME BOOK??? So cheesy-I LOVE IT!!!
What a good idea for your date nights. It looks like the kids have fun as well as you and Josh getting some nights out. Your children are darling and are growing up so fast. I agree Teegan and Josh really do look a like.
Oh that is a great idea!! I will keep that in mind!! And yes they do look like, it's crazy!! With those big eyes especially. Hope you guys are well. Love ya!
The co-op is such a great idea. We will definitely want to do that someday, especially since we don't live by family. Cute pics!
Post a Comment