We got this awesome tent for our combined birthday present from Josh's parents. It has a lot of space for our family to grow into. It's also nice to have the option of standing up inside without crinking your neck. Our friends enjoyed making jokes about it...calling it the Miles estate. I can forsee many more camping trips in the future!
Teeg, Camdyn, & Mylah playing around.
They loved their sleeping bags.





After smores we attempted to put the kids to bed...yeah right! They were way too excited. So we watched a movie & then went on a late night stroller ride. After they were sound asleep we snuck out and Josh & I were free to go and play. We stayed up late telling stories and eating treats around the campfire..naturally.
It was so dark and the flash was blinding..it was hard to keep our eyes open!
... I think everyone slept well, but me. I felt like I finally fell asleep and then woke up to Camdyn silently roaming around the tent. She was probably wondering where in the world she was.
First they're SOUR...

...then they're SWEET!
I just can't resist that cheesy little face..that wrinkly nose & those teeth crack me up!
The boys were constantly exploring: collecting rocks, squishing bugs, & "planting trees"









5 comments:
Oh my goodness that was quite a funny video!!! I will have to agree with him, I'm not much of a camper! But you guys make it look like lots of fun! Your kids are so incredibly cute!
Yea for Lake Anna! So fun! I am still amazed by your monstrous tent. Someday maybe we'll get one that big!
Oh now I really wish we had been there. Well, it looks like it was lots of fun. I loved the "Happy Campers"sketch at the end!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am glad you were able to get away for a while! Maybe we'll catch up with you all next year!! oh and I think that your tent is AWESOME!!! Perhaps we'll just stay with you next year.. haha
Looks like fun! I didn't think I liked camping but we went a couple times this summer and it was actually a lot of fun! Your kids look so cute I CANNOT WAIT to see them.. and you and everyone else:)
Post a Comment