Thursday, July 30, 2009

story time with dad

The other night I walked into Teegan's bedroom to find the boys sprawled out on the floor reading a bedtime story. Obviously I was intruding on male bonding time because right when I stepped into the room, Teegan said, "No mom, go clean!"

Just call me Cinderella!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Ha!

"Hey woman, go get in the kitchen!"

Oh Teeg...

K. Bitton said...

How precious! Kids say the funniest things at this age!

Clark Family said...

That is super cute! I am glad I am not the only one who is asked to go clean up something. Haha!

Christen said...

Ouch!

Katie said...

Oh Teegan! What a cute male bonding moment. That is priceless!

Ulrich Family said...

Looks like Josh has taught him well. Way to go dad.

the Murphys said...

It sounds like Josh needs to remind Teegan who the REAL Cinderelly is in the family. :)

Fisher Family said...

The picture is too cute and what Teegan said is too funny!

Nicole said...

Devin had so much fun catching up with Josh the other night. And then I made him tell me everything about you guys! Camdyn is adorable I can't get over it! And thank you husband for helping Dev out with boards. We really appreciate it!

Skylar and Lauren said...

haha! That is too funny! But, hey I guess u must keep ur house pretty clean, right cinderella?!!

Dallings said...

At least he knows his mommy works hard! Very funny.
You are such a good mommy.