I miss these faces...
Boy oh boy do I miss seeing these faces!! It's difficult to go from seeing them every week to almost once or twice a year. It will almost be a year since i've seen them last...that's a personal record.
We are so incredibly happy here in Virginia. These few years are a growing experience for us. It's just when I think about it too much...I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I miss them so much I would even take a visit from their annoying dog {Sorry Bri & Lex...it's true.}
I think spending some time with them in 43 days will cure my sickness. Let the countdown begin!
We love you all! Just know we speak of you, think of you, and pray for you often! See you soon.



7 comments:
Oh Britt, I hate the feeling of homesickness. And I couldn't imagine 1 yr. I'm so glad you get to see them in 43 is it 42 days now.
Umm... I think that you forgot a face. Yea, I am so excited you guys get to come home for a while. I really hope we get to see you. I keep meaning to send you a thank you card for the cute little shirt and barrett for Indie. I just keep forgetting so I will tell you on your blog. Thanks! she looks so cute in it.
Oh I miss those faces too.. even though I did get to see some of them recently BUT that made me miss them all more. You guys crack me up with that dog.. what's so bad about him? lol!
p.s. I bought my airplane ticket for me and Baylor, we are flying in on the Wednesday before the wedding. AHH, I can't wait!
I really do have my moments too where I get so homesick to see my family too. That will be so fun to get home to see your family, the time will be here before you know it!!
Hey, you better watch what you wish for...I just might put Bronx in a crate and send him your way:) We are counting down the days also!!! I can't wait:) October and then again in December!! Yeah. Love you guys tons!
Brittney, I know they miss you too. It is hard when your whole family isn't together. Time will fly and you will be home very soon. Give those beautiful kids a hug and take care of you.
hey! glad I could find you in the blogging world! i know what you mean with family. You love it here so you try not to think about your family too much or the tears come a rollin. that's totally how I am.
Post a Comment