Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday My Dancing Queen!!

Then.


Now.


Your mad dancing skills are just one of a plethora of things I admire about you. I love you!

Happy Quarter of a Century Britt!


11 comments:

the Murphys said...

Happy Birthday Britt!! Love the dance pictures, especially the hair! :-) Hope your day is fabulous! Great little video, Josh. I love how Camdyn gets into it too. I miss my Ella!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday!!

PS- Your hair seriously is to die for.

The Duckers said...

So cute!!!!
Happy Birthday. Hope it's a good one!!!!!

Josh...that was seriously THE BEST. Good job!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I think Camdyn might have inherited some of those mad dancing skills from Brittany...haha.

Sara said...

That post is awesome! Go josh! i don't think Tommy would have any idea how to post on our blog.. and hello! HAppy birthday! How did i not know it was your b-day?!! I am a horrible friend! I hope you had a good day!

Ashley May said...

Ahh Happy Birthday Brittany! (You are a nice husband Josh) I miss that hair... I used to be SO JEALOUS of that hair!!!!!!!!!

Ulrich Family said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! It's so fun to share a birthday with you. Maybe someday we'll be able to celebrate together huh? Hope your day was awesome. Great post Josh! Well done!

Fisher Family said...

Loved all the then and now pictures as well as the video! Happy Birthday!

Furniss Family said...

Happy Birthday! Love the video, the kids are just cute dancers :)

Christen said...

I am dying at those awesome pictures - what a BEAUTY!!! Happy Birthday, Brittany! I hope you had a great day with your cute family!

Chelsey said...

I LOVE YOUR 80's HAIR! Love it. Happy Birthday!