Monday, May 18, 2009

..family visit & photos..

More familiar faces..on Sunday my cousin Cade & his cute wife Kristi came to visit. It was so good to see them and talk with them. Cade is doing an internship in D.C. until the end of next month. Hopefully we will be seeing more of them soon.

Our friend, Alicia Hinrichs, recently took our family pictures and she did an excellent job. You would never know that she just got into photography. She's already a pro!










If you are in the Richmond area, you should look her up.
http://isisphotos.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Ashley May said...

WHAT! You have OTHER cousins?????? haha JK

Your pictures are ADORABLE! I love every single one of them!

Danielle and Brian said...

I LOVE the pictures! your family is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet you guys! Thanks again for letting us crash at your place!

Kristin said...

Yay for adorable pictures! I knew that it would be a success. Camdyn looks like she should be on the cover of magazines and Teegan is pretty handsome himself. You're just the cutest family!

Candace said...

Brittany! I haven't seen you forever! YOur family is adorable.

the Murphys said...

So cute!! Everytime I say that word now I think of Teegan. Did you tell her you would gladly be her guinea pigs again? :-)

Fisher Family said...

The pictures are just beautiful! You have such a cute family!

Skylar and Lauren said...

It's so fun to have family visit isn't it???! Britt u look beautiful especially in that one with josh-captivating eyes much?!?! Ur pics are beautiful alicia is fabulous!

Chelsey said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! I can't believe she is just starting out in photography; definitely a natural talent for her! Ya'll look adorable in the pics!

Furniss Family said...

This pictures are so cute Brittany! I am excited to get our done next month. You all look great in them :)

Nanette Hirschi said...

I NEED copies ASAP!!! I'm going to try and print some off of these. They are all perfect:) Tell you photographer your mother approves!!
Love you guys!!

Ulrich Family said...

Those are awesome pictures! You guys are such a cute little family!