Thursday, January 8, 2009

Josh,This one's for you...

You have heard all the stories, so hear are most of the pictures.



















We sure do miss you daddy! We have had a BLAST this past week, but it sure isn't the same without you. I have even missed picking your socks up off the floor! Sorry you have been stuck in class all day while I have been playing and having fun. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you to my wonderful family who has kept us busy and happy! I will miss our game nights every night.. Good times! We LOVE you very much!!

P.S. Teegan has an imaginary friend named Connor, who we are all scared of now. I hope that he doesn't follow us home and that he will stay here at papa and grandma's house!
...There are more holiday pictures to come.

8 comments:

Hilarie* said...

Britt you look super cute.. very well for having 2 kids!! But you were in town... so close and I didn't get to see you? I'm totally bummed! I can't believe how cute your 2 kid-o's are! They both have really grown! Chad is graduating in 3 months.. and we are so excited .. we just can't wait! I can't wait to move to a bigger apartment!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Come back right now!! I am already counting down to June:)

Kimberly said...

Teegan looks like he is having a blast... and that puppy is cute! Good luck with his friend Connor too... maybe he'll get lost in the airport (if you guys flew).

the Murphys said...

Cute little Connor (if he is little and cute - who knows?!) I hope the flight home went well. Josh said that you had some people from your old ward sit by you for part of the trip. I bet you were so relieved. Christmas went way to fast, as usual! We miss you!

Nicole said...

You have two of the cutest kids! They are just adorable!

Michelle said...

Fun pictures Brittany! That's so cool you got to spend time with your family. Looks like you had some good times! I think you need to get Teegan a dog. Just kidding!

Lori said...

Brittney, sorry I caused your mom to work such long days after Christmas. Though I am glad that you got to spend time together after the new year! I hope you have a happy new year! Your mom has been so supportive of my emotional roller coaster. She is one in a million! Remember to take care of you!

Ashley May said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! That looked like so much fun. Can you talk Josh into a Vancouver visit next time you are in Seattle? OR we could come visit you for a couple hours? Think about it :) Anyways, looks like you all had tons of fun.. that's no surprise!