1.30.09
Since both of the kiddos are napping, I decided to quickly post a few photos of Teegan and Camdyn. This girly is all over the place. She is even beginning to get brave and let go of the couch and stand on her own. She is pretty good at keeping up with her big brother.


If I were to describe Camdyn in one word, the word I would use would be determined. One of her favorite things to do right now is help to load and unload the dishwasher. The other day I had finished loading and was trying to close the dishwasher door. Josh came and held her other hand and she was hanging on for dear life, so much that she was lifted off the floor. We had to pry those little hands off. The funniest part was that her mouth was covered with chocolate pudding.


* sidenote- the artwork in the tub
was done with tub crayons and comes
right off. Don't be alarmed. :)
Dental boards are in June and Josh just recieved his flashcards to study with. We (or I) were shocked to see just how much there is to study. Should be interesting. All I have to say is, it's been nice knowing you Josh. See you in July!!



12 comments:
I feel like I haven't seen your kids in forever! Camdyn looks like such a grown up...
I love the flashcard pic of Josh. Perfect deer in the headlights. :)
Camdyn is such a doll, holy cow! And I feel ya sister! James is always studying for tests.
Your kids are so adorable! Hope all is going well for you guys! Good luck Josh with all the studying!
Wow. That is a lot of flashcards! Have fun Josh! Camdyn is so flippin' cute!
That Camdyn is a ham! She has such a great smile!! You can tell she knows what to do when you get that camera out! Love the pictures!!
I can't believe she is standing on her own. Koen won't even do that. He has no desire. Wow - and those flashcards. Those are not fun. Unfortunately you probably won't be seeing much of Josh. It's tough, but it goes by fast when you look back. Good Luck guys!
I loved this post. Camdyn looks so cute. Blue is a good color on her! (And so is chocolate pudding) Poor, poor Josh! Tell him I'm sorry! Love and miss you:)
Okay I LOVE Camdyn's curly hair! SO CUTE! They are both too cute. You were cracking me up with your comment about Josh- Good luck Josh!!!!!!!
Brittney, I don't know if Brianne told you but I have arranged her marriage to my son Blake. I know there is a little age difference, but women age so much better than men that it will be ok. I partly arranged this marriage because I adore Brianne and partly because I want grandkids as beautiful as your moms! Good luck Miles Family!
oh boy oh boy!! That is what I have to look forward too.. How do you do it!? HELP!! haha Your kids are adorable, i cant wait to meet them!
Brian told me that when he was there you had had your blog made into a book...What company did you use!? I want to make sure it's a good one because I dont want to pay the money and then not get it or something!! Let me know!
Wow- you're kids get cuter every time I look! What a doll she is! I love her hair!
Oh Brittany, your kids are so cute!!! I love the pictures of Camdyn. I just want to grab her and give her a squeeze!
Post a Comment