Monday, January 26, 2009

Bbrrrrr...

~Teegan & his friend Adam dressed for the cold~

When we found out we were moving to Virginia I just imagined that it would always be semi-warm. Nope. It is so cold sometimes that it stings, and it's just too painful to step outdoors. It's especially deceiving when it's beautiful and sunny and you think to yourself...there is no snow, it can't be that bad. Yeah it is. Hurry spring. We're ready.

6 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

Oh boy!!! I have been promised that it is nice over there!! I guess it's not! (all the time) I am so excited though to get out there and meet you and your beautiful family!

Jeff Bitton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Bitton said...

Hey Brittany, here in Rexburg it is -10 right now. I think the cold weather is nature's way of telling us that we need to go to Mexico more often.

Alicia said...

Two and a half weeks! Start the countdown...haha.

Skylar and Lauren said...

amen to that! Just so u know brit my sister said her waist is 24 inches...and that the dress is supper tight in the mid-section...so let me know if that works for u or not!

Nanette Hirschi said...

Doesn't look like the cold Bothers Teegan! Kids never seem to mind:)