Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My bags are packed and i'm ready to go...just in case!



Brianne with her baby!


Oh man... am I huge or what?! I am to the point where a lot of my maternity clothes aren't fitting anymore. I am ready for this baby to come, even though it's really not up to me. Teegan came 2 1/2 weeks early and I wasn't prepared. So I am making sure that i'm ready to go this time. Teegan points to my belly and says baby...well, at least he used to. Grandma Hirschi told him that it looks like a ball and so he started saying ball. (Thanks a lot mom!) I just hope he's not too disappointed when he gets a baby sister instead of a ball.

7 comments:

K. Bitton said...

I am so excited for you! Looks like you had a fun Easter, it's so fun to see our kids grow up!:) We need to get together before you have that baby! You look dang cute in those pictures by the way! Hope you have a great day!

The Duckers said...

Holy huge huh!?!?!
It does look a lot like a ball though Britt! :o)
I hope you're staying comfortable and I hope that baby comes sooner rather than later!!!

(FOR YOUR SAKE)

The Brendles said...

Hey you guys, looks like your baby girl will be here before you know it! You look so cute Brittany! Good luck and you will have to let us know how things go, and how Teegan adjusts to the new little one around, we are kind of nervous about that!

the Murphys said...

I'm so glad you decided to come to the cabin this weekend! You just need to hold that little "ball" in there a bit longer! But I remember at that stage that one day felt more like a year. I can't wait to meet my first niece and Ella is thrilled to have a new cousin!

Hilarie* said...

Well you may have a very pregnant belly, but the rest of your body doesn't look pregnant! I have to admit it almost looks like you're fake'n it with a ball under your shirt! You look great! I am envious. I didn't look that great with my second! Please let keep me posted, so I can come say hello!

Shelley said...

Brittany you look freakin' adorable!!! Makes me want to be prego again. Good luck and you have better send out a MASS text message the second she makes her arrival! :)

Walker Family said...

Hey there, just the Walkers saying hi. We noticed Josh had left a comment on our blog and we thought it only proper to reciprocate. We are excited for your soon-to-be new arrival. I sure Teegan will be excited even if it is not a ball. We miss seeing you guys every week, but are excited for your move to dental school. Josh, I am surprised you even remembered the "keep the gun loaded" talk. Thanks for always listening and for the great comments that you always had. This is off the subject, but I remember you had some back problems right before we left. What did they end up doing for you. I tweaked my back again and am trying to figure out what to do to help fix it. Anyways, we look forward to seeing how things turn out for you guys. Take care...