Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to the family Camdyn Pay!!

Camdyn is finally here! She was born on April 1st @8:35 pm at Madison Memorial. She was 6lb 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Brittany was awesome!!! She had just returned from Island Park on the 1st at about 1:00 and told me she was having contractions that morning. We went to the hospital at 4:00 and she was dilated to a 5 (half way there!). She progressed pretty fast, and she only had to push for a few minutes. Camdyn was having a little difficulty getting enough blood oxygen saturation, so the nurses put her under an oxygen hood in the nursery. She was off of that by 1:00 am and was doing good on her own. She doesn't like to eat very well though, so they put a little feeding tube through her nose into her stomach. It's not a huge deal, she will most likely be eating all on her own in a couple of days. She has quite a bit of hair in some unusual places (shoulders and ears).

We are excited to have a new addition to our family!



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! Boston still has hair on his ears, forehead, and shoulders. So, does this mean you guys are not going to the cabin this weekend? Who am I going to talk about my digestive distress with now?

Nick

The Duckers said...

Dorian and Carson had a lot of hair on their ears and shoulders. will she be a hairy girl? I hope not! I'm sure it will fall out soon. She is so dang cute! My sister had her baby boy the same day. (he was 10lbs 10 oz) I think these kiddos are going to be practical jokers! :o)

the Murphys said...

We love her!! She is so beautiful and we are so excited to come and see her again! Ella is over the moon about having a new cousin and we are thrilled to have our first niece. Great job Brittany! Especially for hanging in there for the entire girls scrapbook weekend. :-) See you soon!

The Brendles said...

YAY, Congrats you guys! She is so cute and I love the name! So how is Teegan with her? Hope all is well!

Katie said...

Britt! Congrats!! I have been checking your blog like everyday! She is beautiful! I love the name too... SO Cute!

Brandi said...

So cute, and of course you look great Brittney. I can't wait to come see her.

forbushcrazies said...

Congrats guys- that is so awesome. I can't let Royce see your blog now. She's already getting a little baby hungry. And I know that cute little baby of yours would send her over the top and finalize her decision to have another baby. Congrats

Nicole said...

Brittany, I found you! Your blog is so cute and it was so fun catching up with you family! Your little new addition is so cute! We really miss you guys. Hope everything goes well!
--Nicole
nicoleanddevin.blogspot.com

The Allens said...

Hi Miles family...I found your blog through Brandi's and thought I would say hello! Congratulations on your new baby. She is beautiful! Josh, did I hear that you are going to dental school? Hope you are doing well!
-Stacey

Shani said...

Congrats you two! She is gorgeous with all that dark hair! How is big brother doing with the new arrival?

Shelley said...

Brittany (and Josh) she is so so beautiful! I need to get my hands on her as soon as possible! :) Ill be there next week. Are you feeling up for visitors?

Walker Family said...

She is a beautiful baby! I love how much hair she has! Love the name as well! What lucky parents to have such good looking kids!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!! We are glad to hear that all went so well. She is beautiful! and I love the name. :) Brittany, you look great for just having a baby!! Congrats again!

Ulrich Family said...

Hey guys! She is so cute - wew have been trying to get up there to see you guys. Sorry it has taken so long. We need to get caught up. Good job Brittany, she's a cutey. - Josh you are ugly.
-Scott

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! On the family and also school!

Ulrich Family said...

Congratulations guys! She is adorable. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. Hope all is well. Let us know if we can do anything.
-Katie

Heather said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love her name. What a sweetie. I don't know if you still need Richmond info, but if so--please email me. I'd love to help. peaches7534@hotmail.com

Brock and Kristina said...

Josh and Britney...congrats! Britney, you are THE WOMAN! Already to a 5 when you got to the hospital. It's good to see you guys doing well and happy. I am excited for you to go to dental school this summer. Good luck!

Shelley said...

Time for an update!!!!