



Papa Miles made these blocks for Teegan for Christmas and he absolutely loves them! They are constantly spread across the living room floor (Thanks Papa for making so many blocks!) Teeg only likes to build when someone is building with him. Josh and I admitted to each other that we actually enjoy building different towers and it becomes our project rather than Teegan's. I am surprised at how steady and careful he is when he is stacking the blocks...he just gets a little frustrated when he has been working hard and then it tumbles over.
I just had to post this pic of my favorite guys! We went to eat at IHOP the other night and they were lookin' like twins in their identical shirts. I think they planned it.


4 comments:
I have an idea. . .the next time we all go to the cabin, Ella can bring her blocks and Teegan can bring his and we can build a gigantic tower!! Can't wait to see you all next week!
Teegan is so cute! It must be a boy thing, Bowen loves his blocks too, but he has never built anything as cool as the pics you posted :)
That's really sweet! I just read all of your posts that I haven't been able to read. I miss seeing you guys! We need to hang out more before you leave! Hope you have a great Easter!
Thats so cute! I secretly love building the towers to! HA HA!
Post a Comment