Monday, March 3, 2008

Here are 8 things about Teegan: (It was hard to narrow down.)
1. He has two blankies that he likes to drag around with him.
2. He is a typical boy; His favorite toys are cars and balls. He is always saying, "It's a car!"
3. Teeg inspects his food, bath water, and hands for anything that might be "yucky". If there is any sort of speck he makes sure that mom takes care of it right away!
4. He loves jumping on the bed, spinning around the room, and growling with dad.
5. He asks "Was that?" to almost anything he sees and if he isn't answered, he just keeps asking over and over.
6. He loves going to Papa and Grandma's house to visit.
7. He is a cuddly boy at times, but refuses to give kisses :(
8. He has a silly personality. One night Josh, Brianne, Teegan and I were eating dinner at Olive Garden and Josh asked Teeg, "Do you want a bite of chicken?" Teegan then started flapping his arms and began to do the chicken dance. It was hysterical!
We Love you Teegan!!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Haha... He sounds like lots of fun! I'm excited for when Willem will talk more. I haven't read much of your blog so I'm not sure which of you narrate, but we miss you guys and are way excited to have found your blog! We have one too so check it out anytime. We look forward to hearing and seeing how you guys are doing and you'll have to stop by in Tennesse to see us on your way to Virginia!
~Kimberly, Kip & Willem

Kara said...

Elle sat here staring at Teegan's picture for like 2 whole minutes. I think she thought he was pretty cute! It was funny. Elle won't give kisses either, makes me sad! Do you guys have a name picked out for your little girl? She is going to be beautiful!

Heather said...

He's such a cute boy.

It is so exciting that you'll be moving to Richmond. unfortunately, we are leaving in July, so we won't be able to give you the grand tour.

I don't know what, specifically, you want to know about the area. You can email me any questions.
peaches7534@hotmail.com

K. Bitton said...

We need to hang out more! I fear we will regret it when you leave us:) Hope you have a great day! Love you guys!

Katie said...

BRITTANY! You have a blog! I am so excited! I love blogging! Your family is so cute! By the way... I am Katie Archibald... just in case you forgot me! :)

Brandi said...

honestly I like the name camdyn better for a girl than a boy. as long as you dont call her cami I like it. what are you thinking for a middle name?

the Murphys said...

I love Camdyn! What are you thinking of calling her for short?

Nanette Hirschi said...

This is the cutest picture of Teegan! I want a copy:)

Kara said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the comment:) I have a canon rebel xt. I bought mine for about 800$ but I think now you can get them for 5 or 600$ at walmart. I also just have a regular photoshop that came with our computer. It is called Iphoto but there are lots like it. I just changed the saturation of the color to make them look a little more vintage like. Hope things are good with your fam!