
Brylee and Teegan got in the jacuzzi at my parents house the other day. Teegan went crazy when he saw how fun it looked! He was being very silly and kept putting his mouth in the water to blow bubbles. One time he was laughing when he put his mouth to the water and instead of blowing out, he sucked some water in and started choking. He then gagged up the chocolate he had right before he got in the tub. It didn't bother him, he just wanted to keep playing. Brylee, however, jumped out of the tub before I even knew what was going on. She was freakin' out and was so disgusted! Brianne who was also watching had to run out of the room because she was about to lose it! I just thought it was hilarious! I was laughing so hard...I almost wet my pants!





2 comments:
Bath time for Ella just isn't the same without Teegan! He is so stinkin' funny!
That is too funny!
I bet it's so nice to have family around. I really miss it!
Post a Comment