Well I gotta say, I was worried about summer. I feel like I was finally getting a feel for having 4 kids..but that was with 3 of them at school all day! haha.
Now I have them all day everyday.. and I've heard a fair share of "I'm bored"s and "what are we doing today?" They are keeping me busy, but I love the easy summer days of having nowhere to be.
And not setting the alarm clock is the best part about it all!
Crafting time. The kids are tie dying some tshirts...(that I think I can only handle them wearing as pjs. I may be too controlling?!) Max isn't as into crafting as the others..
Finished up a game and getting ready to go soak in the pool.
Exploring downtown on Josh's day off.
Zilker Park train. This was a big deal for Max!
Nature discovery museum. Looking at all the treasures.
Camdyn was enthralled with the bees and finding the queen.























No comments:
Post a Comment