Thursday, June 9, 2016

Twinsies. Somebody got new glasses. 
Take a stuffed animal to school day. Camdyn is always a participant!
Max with his teacher Ms. Lanie at their water party. 

Last day of school. They're all mine for the summer. The thought excites and frightens me all at the same time! They came home with all sorts of awards. They are kind of a big deal! ;)
 Cleaning out backpacks.
I could create a photo album of just photos of Max sleeping in the car. Never a good thing! Throws off bedtime. 
Anything swim related he sees, and he has to have it. Even if it's Camdyn's clean swimsuit he found in the laundry. I was Facetiming my sister, Lexie...and had to show her. She got a kick out of it! 

He sure keeps us laughing and part of what makes it so funny is that he isn't trying to be.
Had to send dad this photo of his babe. He was out of town, so trying to make him want to come back!
First timer over here...just eating solids like a big girl. Lots of bubbles and messes.

And I am apparently very allergic to poison ivy. (not to be confused with my sweet Ivy!)
We were at a friends house, walking around their property and Max was with me. We were wearing shorts and all. Thank heavens it didn't affect Max one bit. 
..But me, we couldn't figure out what it was. I had to go to urgent care and the ER because it was a mystery. Luckily after many steroids and time, it got better. It was so irritating being swollen. I could hardly go up and down the stairs. 
So now I have educated myself and the kids what the plant looks like. Leaves of 3, let it be! Gah!!

No comments: