Josh and I went on our last Friday morning breakfast date of the school year..
I caught Camdyn tying the neighbor kids up with a jump rope.
It's a funny thing. I live fo nap time so I can shower, clean the house, and get finally get some things done that always seem neglected, but then I see that little baby bundle and I just want to go scoop her out of her bed. Instead..I just take a lot of photos!
She's a great napper, and funny how I miss her when she's been asleep for too long.
Baby shower brunch with friends at Dahlias.
I love seeing our kids fill up the pew at church. What I don't love is seeing Mr. Miles on the opposite side of me. Sometimes we have to block Max in. Time and a season I guess.
There are a lot of days lately where Max falls asleep in the car because of the 30 minute drive to the church building, so I carry him and a carseat into the chapel and I'm sweating before church even begins. I'm sure it's quite the sight. Josh is the Young Men's president and often has meetings before church.
My cooking assistant often times falls asleep watching me.
4 month check up.
I wish I had her stats, but unfortunately I have an awful pediatrician..who doesn't print it out. Working to find another one.
Sweet boy fell asleep in the waiting room. Oh how I love him so.
He works so hard from school to therapy for a 5 year old!
My kids had no idea there was a surprise visitor waiting for them in our living room at home. Whaaaaat?! Aunt Brylee! Lots of smiles + hugs.
She is dating someone who is selling pest control in Texas and came to visit him. They made a slight detour to come see us. We got to meet Michael and saw how happy she is with him. We definitely approve! The kids are really hoping he will be their uncle!
So fun so see her cute face in the middle of an ordinary weekday! I always miss my family.






















No comments:
Post a Comment