Visiting the kids at school for lunch is something I always look forward to! I mean look at those happy faces. I love seeing them light up, because they are happy to see Ivy..let's be honest.

All of Camdyn's admiring friends..
One of Teeg's school assignments was to make a blueprint of his dream house.
How fitting since that consumes mine and Josh's thoughts these days! ..But shoot, a pool room, why didn't we think of that?!
With two littles sleeping in the car, it's hard to ever want to get them out.
Max is ready for pool season! once he finds his floaties..they're not coming off.
Soccer games on Saturdays. Love watching Teeg do something he loves!
My favorite errand buddy, who is very distractingly cute.
Date night with friends..
Crazy to think last year on this very day (5.31.15) we found out this little peanut was growing inside. Now here she is staring at me with her daddy's eyes!

























No comments:
Post a Comment