Saturday, January 30, 2016

The first few days...

That next morning after getting home from the hospital, I woke up to real life. I was feeling so good, tired of course, but good and happy to not have her inside of me. Josh offered to stay home from work, but I was ready. Plus I knew my mom was coming shortly so I could handle a couple of days.

It was such a blessing that the 3 bigger kids went to school all day. Phew! Max rode the bus to and from school and got home a couple of hours before we had to load up to go get Teegan and Camdyn. 
It wasn't until after school everyday that the weight of having 4 kids hit me. It must be by divine design that babies sleep a lot at first.. ease us into things. 

I very much enjoyed the peaceful alone time we got to have together. I get giddy whenever we have a newborn. 
The kids missed her like crazy while they were at school. They would rush through the door, wash up and argue over who got her first. 
 First official outing was her check up at the pediatricians office. So happy to have a healthy baby. 
We're all worn out. 

No comments: