16 weeks - 26 weeks - 30 weeks
...And the big whoppin' 37 weeks! Ready to pop.
Finishing up her nursery..or corner really, since she will be sharing a room with big sis. (I like that dad unintentionally coordinated with her colors.) Camdyn is SOO excited to share a room with her! She was confused why I chose navy paint but I promised her it would be girly.
Camdyn's corner of the room.
And the finished product...I love how it turned out! Can't wait for her to come!!
My bag had been packed for a couple of weeks. This pregnancy has been so different. I have had contractions on and off and kept thinking something was going to happen. With my previous pregnancies, once the contractions came, they never left without a baby. So a lot of false hope on my end. I've just been so anxious and excited! C'mon already baby!!
I packed my favorite chocolate for my own little "push present" for the hospital, but one day I was so bummed that I just pulled out the treat and ate it anyway. ha!










No comments:
Post a Comment