October:
It's my favorite time of year...prepping for Halloween!!
We have finally gotten into a piano practicing groove. Teegan and Camdyn started lessons this school year. I love these sounds that fill our home...well most of the time. It's frightening when Max wants a turn. He likes to play with his elbows occasionally.
Pulling out the Halloween box. These kids wanted me to wait for them to decorate. They love it as much as I do, but I never get the house looking as scary as they would like.
Max loves these skeleton hands..
Camdyn got her face painted at a neighborhood party and asked if she could keep her cat face. How could I possibly say no? There is nothing cuter than seeing her sleep with a painted face! It's well worth a messy pillow in the morning. Ha!
This year we took the easy route and skipped the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins at our local grocery store sounded just fine with me!
I got to come help out with Max's school Halloween parade. His class had these cute matching pumpkin shirts.
Carving pumpkins with the neighbors...
Camdyn was pleased with her one-eyed pumpkin she designed.
Ali and I with our baby bumps and baby pumpkins.
Jess is due in March. Ali in February. Me in January.
It's fun to have neighbors who can sympathize with pregnancy annoyances.






















No comments:
Post a Comment