Sunday, November 29, 2015

October is here!

We enjoyed sitting back and watching our kids take part in the primary program at church! Those kids, songs and testimonies get me every time. Teegan even shared a personal experience about when his prayers were answered..(ya know..his mom forgot about him after school and he came home to a locked door and knelt right there on the grass to pray for help! Bad mom moment but so glad he had the experience.) And Camdyn had her part down. We were so proud.
The best way to kill time with cute boy, while the older kids are at piano...on a 90 degree day. 
C'mon October! 

I love our neighbors! We live in a nice little cul de sac..packed full of kids. This was an intense game of four-square before bedtime...kids and adults. Teeg even skinned his knees. Go team Miles! 
Josh came home from work and ate his dinner, then joined in..
This kid and the tub...there is no happier place for him to be! 
He can be in there for an hour a lot of nights. 
Dad knows how to take the fun to a whole new level...with a hovering helicopter at bath time. Max says "weeee" whenever he sees it. 
I love taking him to school in the mornings. Goodbyes have been much easier this year. I love to watch him walk to his locker with his teacher and attempt to take things out of his backpack. 
Camdyn had an owie by her lips and insisted on a bandaid.

We have a new rule this school year. If the kids don't make their beds before school..they get to do an extra chore when they get home. Camdyn is not taking to it well. I am such a mean mom I know! 
Teen got the flu..and on his day off of school no less. By this photo he was feeling better. Dancing with the puke bowl is a good sign. 

Josh and I had a rude awakening in the middle of the night when Teeg came to tell us he wasn't feeling well. Let's just say we discovered the stairs are the worst place to be when you lose it! Poor Josh..I'm no help in that department when I'm pregnant. Camdyn was the next victim. It was a long few days!
When this kid is tired..he's tired!  He can fall asleep anywhere! Above..he's half way standing. (And I was doing laundry, he saw Teeg's swimsuit and wanted it on!) 

When he naps...he stays up late with mom and dad. It's bittersweet because we love our alone time. He is pretty fun at nights (most of the time!) He found the perfect little spot between my tummy and dad. 

A date night with new friends from our ward. We went to a dinner theater..a first for us and it was awesome! The fried pickles were amazing. 
My boys out for a night walk. Cutest selfies!
We rewarded ourselves for surviving family photos with ice-cream. 
 hello...anybody home? This little peeker made us laugh. 
My growing belly... 25 week bump.
And this is what I crave. Just like with Max. I cut it in half, grab a spoon and go to town!

No comments: