During our stay at the cabin, I had these visions of experiences I wanted to have with the kids...that's what months of longing for the mountains does to you, but my pregnancy sickness got the best of me! The kids obviously didn't care...they just wanted to play with their cousins and we did get to do some of the big things we were hoping for.
At the very top of our list was visiting Yellowstone. Somehow the kids and I had never been there! It didn't disappoint. We drove around looking at some of the sites..including this waterfall, went to the hot pots, and topped it off with Old Faithful. It was quite fascinating. We were on the lookout for wild life, the most exciting was a buffalo next to the road.
We visited an awesome historic lodge and got some ice cream. It made us all happier.

The kids dancing was quite entertaining.
Teeg and Cole were little buddies. They held hands for most of the day. It was pretty sweet.




























1 comment:
What a great family trip! It looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment