After our stay at the cabin..Josh's parents drove home to Seattle with all 5 grandkids for a week (minus Max who isn't ready for this sort of getaway.) They are amazing for being willing to take these yahoos on! The kids had a blast. They had fun filled days with all sorts of activities planned but more than anything I think they loved having all the cousin time, since they don't get that often enough. It was fun for them to have Papa and grandma to themselves too!
One of their very favorite things was camping out in the backyard with Papa for 3 nights! My word...talk about spoiled! They are lucky to have such a fun Papa.
Facetime with my girl..who I'm sure had a fascinating story to tell.
I'm sure this line up of kids with grandma who was in a wheel chair was quite the site to see!
She is a saint for doing this with them. They were pretty proud and feeling grown up. They flew into Salt Lake where Max and I met up with them. It was such a sweet reunion. Lots of hugs and kisses! I could tell Max had missed having them around.




No comments:
Post a Comment