Oh there's no place like home!
The moment we walked through the door, Camdyn handed her drawing to nana to make our announcement...since I'm already starting to show. I wish I would have got photos of both of our family's reactions. They were just as excited about baby #4 as they were with our first. They're so sweet!
We got there just in time to celebrate Ayzlee's first birthday! Yay!
We were even entertained by the cake fight between Lexie and Nick.
Leave it up to Max to finish off the cake remnants!
This picture of the boys make me laugh. Texas gives you a whole new appreciation for good grass!
I'm so lucky I get to call this babe mine! He's my very favorite.
We headed to the front for a firework show put on by Nick and his assistants...Teegan + Camdyn.
Max kept saying "hot".
One of my favorite shots of the night.
Josh made a comment that had us all laughing...and we couldn't stop!
And these smoke bombs were a highlight. Oh to be a kid again!
Baylinn wanted the "balls".
The fireworks were ok...but it was the kid's reactions to them that made it magical!
Pure entertainment.



































No comments:
Post a Comment