I love being a mom.
I love these 3 little people (+ 1 big person) I am blessed to take care of.
It pulls at my heart strings to see their backpacks all lined up the night before school.
In Teegan's classroom, the kids have jobs that they are paid for. They fill out applications, get paid, and have to pay rent each month. He had mentioned he didn't get the job he applied for and he certainly doesn't have the highest paying job, but he does have two. He is a mentor and a newspaper editor. He likes having a double income.
The other night I heard him talking to Josh about his jobs at school. He has been a mentor before and so Josh mentioned to him that he should ask for a raise. They came up with a scenario and Josh gave him ideas of how he could bring it up to his teacher and tell her why he deserves a raise.
It was like overhearing a future conversation of his working teenage years!
He came home from school thrilled that his teacher agreed to give him a raise.
I think Teegan will have a lot to learn from his business minded dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment