Max's first year of preschool has been a good one. When I take him in the mornings, he hops out of the car and runs toward the building. It goes through waves where he'll cry when we say our goodbyes. Sometimes when we are late and the class is lined up for breakfast, I drop him off, head toward the main doors and get a glimpse of his cute little class holding the rope as they walk down the hall. Seeing him, in his own school routine makes me smile.
I enjoy getting little notes that come home like: Today he kissed my knee out of the blue, or he keeps stealing Tommy's donuts at breakfast so we had to separate them, or he was holding a picture of mom up to his face and acting giddy...but dad's he slid back across the table. ;)
I love all the art projects that Max comes home with that are crammed into his little backpack. It's nearly impossible to throw anything away!
At the end of the school year, Max's teacher gave me some photos of Max. Josh and I laughed at most of them. It was fun to get an insider's look at some of their activities. And now it's no wonder why he often times comes home in a different shirt than the one I sent him in.
Preschool can be exhausting!






No comments:
Post a Comment