Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Break

March:
How I miss the days where Josh was a student and had the entire week off for spring break! This year we just hung around. Josh and I had just got back from being out of town for the weekend. We left our kids with his sister..so it was nice to come home and have the week with them. I sure did miss them! I think I'm ready for summer, to have them around all day. 

The first couple of days were nice and warm. We spent a lot of time outside, soaking in the sun. The kids loved playing with their frisbee we brought back for them. 
(Camdyn was pleased with her silly catch.)
Gotta love Teegan's form.
We went to the Boise zoo with cousins! We sure love this family.
Oh my Camdyn..I love you.
These pictures of Max in the prairie dog exhibit don't give me warm fuzzy feelings! 

He LOVED this tunnel and peeking up in the windows from underground. There was no way he was coming out of here on his own! So I had to crawl in and get him. He was not happy with me. He threw the biggest tantrum of his life so far. I wondered if I was going to settle him down. I got a whole lot of looks. Maybe it was partly because I was a sweaty mess. Max is a tough kiddo. Eventually with A LOT of distraction, he got over it. Phew!
It was a busy day at the zoo. Ashely and I did our very best to not lose anyone. We may have bribed them with cotton candy to stay close by. They loved their reward. Max was hilarious with this new fluffy treat. He was licking it like an ice cream cone.
  Pizza lunch date..
The table top made a perfect checkers board. Perfect for entertaining kids. 
Camdyn tried kissing Teegan in public and he was not pleased. So glad I could snap a picture. They will appreciate this when they are older! 
1. Max's first ice cream sandwich   2. Sharing lunch with my artichoke lovers    3. The boys warming by the fire.
Creations with the Light Brites..

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Darling pictures of your kids and cute family! Spring Breaks are different when you are not a student. Looks like you are all doing great!