Tuesday, May 14, 2013

yikes..

Kids had some fun with the silly spray in the driveway.
Max got in the middle of the war..
Next thing I know, he is in the garage covering his face with lawn mower grease and gunk!
Luckily it didn't get into his eyes. When I showed him himself in the mirror..he opened and closed his mouth slowly a couple of times and then giggled. What a stinker! 
Prior to this incident I found him licking the garage floor, and before that he opened the oven door and climbed on top of the stove dumping salt everywhere, and before that he was digging his hands into his messy diaper. All in one exhausting day. Seriously Max?! I can't turn my back for more than two seconds. 

That night whenever I would lay down, the room would spin. Josh said I could blame Max for it. He is a crazy one. I am slightly scared for terrible two's with this little guy. 

No comments: