Wednesday, May 22, 2013

papa's motorcycle

Papa Miles came to visit for a couple of days. He treated the kids to a ride around the block on his motorcycle. Boy were they happy about that! They now think papa is that much cooler. 
Max was not too happy as he watched the big kids ride off. 

As for this boy...he thought it would be a good idea to rub dandelions on his face, on his way home from the bus stop. It sure didn't come off easily. Silly kid. 

1 comment:

Hilarie* said...

Holy cow I haven't checked blogs for over a year. Good to see your family growing!! I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Didn't even know you had baby #3!!! So exciting. So where are you guys living.
I have to say I think of you every Christmas... When the Christmas music plays... (Are you ready?) MERRY DID YOU KNOW... Lol. Such fun memories!!!