Thursday, May 16, 2013

shots

A couple of weeks ago Camdyn got her Kindergarten shots. She was horrified when I mentioned the 's' word, but after I explained that all the kids have to get them so they can be healthy when they start school, she seemed excited for the appointment. She really wants to start Kindergarten tomorrow! 

Her supportive brothers. If Max only knew his are coming next month...

She cried and wasn't pleased with the nurse, but at least she did her pretty bandaids. 

I caught the end of a sweet moment on camera...
Teegan said that Camdyn could sit in his seat in the car, so she didn't have to climb all the way to the back with her owie leg. That apparently meant the world to her. She clung to him. What a good big brother she has. 
Ice cream fixes anything. :) 

After the experience, she wanted to make sure her pets were healthy too...or she just wanted to inflict pain on them. She liked being the pet doctor. (On this particular day she asked if we could have a jammie day. I wasn't about to argue with that.) 
She sure had a cute assistant..
 
All her pets got shots. This poor pup had multiples ones..
Side note: Aunt Brianne gave Camdyn this Victoria's Secret dog years ago. (It came with a purchase and she didn't want to keep it). We had no idea how attached Camdyn would get to it. She named it "pink". Kind of funny. 

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

You have a cute brave girl there! Who does like to get shots? Darling pictures of all your kids. That silly spray looked like all kinds of fun! Max does keep you really busy. Good luck with it all:)

Katie said...

Teegan is such a sweet brother. How thoughtful to think about that. I'm glad you captured that moment on camera. You are quick and always ready! I love that. We miss all of you so much, I feel sad all over again now that the 4th years are all moving out. It reopens the wound!