Thursday, November 1, 2012

monster mash

Before Halloween came and went..we wanted to have a party.
Mom made her traditional spooky dinner: ghoulish guts, corpse eyeballs, moldy bones, and to drink..vampire blood. Delish!

We then played Halloween Bingo. When prizes are involved it gets a little intense..huh Brianne? ;)
We had caramel apples with candy bar toppings, and then the plan was to watch a scary movie. {Definitely not my thing}. It ended up being Landon & Josh..and they only watched half.
 
 

 
Teeg doesn't get at all excited when he wins a game..
Our prizes..

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your family is so much fun. I bet you are loving being so close to them after all these years. Awesome costumes for the kids, and your nails look amazing too by the way- I should paint mine again. If you can believe it, it's been about a month since I have painted mine.