We made it to Lagoon Frightmares! It is a tradition in the Hirschi family, but some how Josh and the kids have never been. We've been missing out. It was perfect fall weather. We were so happy that Becky and her kids were able to come with us. The kids loved having their cousins to ride rides with. Mom and dad packed lunch for everyone and we took full advantage of our time there...which flew by way too fast.

Love this picture of Brylee & Teeg. They look so happy!
Brylee was so sweet to sneak them both off one by one and take them on some fun rides. They are still talking about the lady bug bop and how much it tickled their tummies. :)
Max didn't always love watching on the sidelines. He wanted to be in on the action..
Animal train ride..

They had some fun kid activities. The hay maze and trick or treating..

Mom & dad took the kids so Josh and I could go on some roller coasters. While they had them..they transformed them into a tiger and butterfly. The kids were so pleased! Teeg thought it was so cool that when his eyes were closed, they looked open..which is why they are closed in the pictures. ha!

Max was confused.
We took the kids home..to Becky's house which is 2 mins away, fed them dinner, and tucked Max in bed. The Murphy's were so sweet to keep the kids while Josh and I went back for some more fun.
We hit up a couple of spooky haunted houses. And yes..I am one of those annoying people that gets overly freaked out!
What an awesome day it was! I want to go again next year.
I LOVE Halloween!!
{Side note: when we got home..I went to check on the sleeping kids. Camdyn was snuggled right up to Ella. I loved watching them sleep with their painted faces. I hope that image will be permanently burned into my brain. It was so adorable. Oh to be a kid again.}





1 comment:
Love all the pictures! That was so much fun, I love this family tradition! It went by way to fast though...Can't wait to see your kids in their costumes on Halloween!!!
Post a Comment