7.24.12
Why is it so exciting when your kids want to try something new?
An assistant at Josh's residency told us about mutton busting at the fairgrounds for Pioneer Day. {Is it lame if i didn't even know what that was?} We talked to Teegan about it and he was on board. Josh said that if he actually went through with it..it would be the highlight of the year..{It would even top graduation!} We were worried that he would chicken out..but no. He was quiet..but seemed excited about it. Especially cause he knew a trophie was involved.
Number 136..getting ready to go.
Brooke..another resident's wife..was my saving grace. Max was a handful & Camdyn was not happy about dropping her shoe under the bleachers. I was happy to have her help.
Ready to cheer Teegan on..I don't know why I was slightly nervous for this!
Maybe because the night before I was on youtube watching kids fall & get trampled by the sheep. Fortunately someone was there spotting the kids and pulled them off before they hit the ground.
And he's off..hanging on for dear life!
He did awesome! I was so proud of my brave boy. He had a pretty good grip on that thing!
papa & nana came to support him..

He didn't get a trophie..but he got a cool blue ribbon which is now displayed on his bedroom wall.



3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Highlight of the year, indeed.
Way to go Teegan! I have a grandson who did it for the 3rd time this year. Brave little boys! Happy birthday to both you and Josh! It looks like you you have been keeping busy:)
Oh wow, that is awesome. Teegan rocks. Thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face.
Post a Comment