Wednesday, August 15, 2012

fun in the sun

Mom & Brylee came and joined us one day at Ross park for some swimming. 
I must say it was a lot of fun watching these kids splash and play. Max drank half the pool. Camdyn loved floating the lazy river..and making nana pull her tube faster than ours. Teegan conquered the water slide. He was so proud of himself! It was hilarious to listen to him squeeling and laughing the whole way down. Oh..i love water parks!

Afterwards..they took Teegan and Camdyn home with them for a sleepover. They were so excited about it..but probably no more than Josh and I. We put Max to bed and Josh went to get take out. I sure do love having family close by! 

1 comment:

Lara Vanhille said...

Looks like so much fun! I am SUPER jealous that you get to live close by family! There is nothing that compares!