Friday, August 3, 2012

He's ONE!

It's hard to believe my babe is a year old! Sheesh.. the year went by fast!
 His birthday landed on a Saturday this year {i'm all about celebrating on the actual birthday..} so we had a party at mom's & dad's house. It was so nice to have all the extra help..including a babysitter and a cake decorator..{thanks mom}!
 
This banner kills me! I saw the 'floating heads' on pinterest when he was teeny tiny..but knew this is what I wanted for his party.
 
He loves his gift from nana & papa..
This is typical...Max abusing his parents!
He had NO problem digging into his cake. He was slow at first but then went for it. He kept looking at us like..'Is this for real?' and then would chuckle. It was so funny! 
 
The remnants..
Teegan & Camdyn thought it was so funny to see Max hangin' out on their cupcake..{maybe because he looked like an elf.}
Max..we sure love you little buddy! 

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this! Every single bit of it. I'm still laughing about those heads!

Happy birthday, sweet Max. We miss you!

Jessie said...

so cute! I can't believe he's that old either... goes so fast. we miss you guys

Lara Vanhille said...

LOVE the pic of everyone taking a picture of Max eating his cake on their phones! Can't believe he is one! Miss you guys!

Fisher Family said...

Looks like a really fun party! Happy Birthday to little Max. We can't believe a year has gone by since you had him. Time goes way too fast. Hope things our going well for all of you!

The Fox Family said...

I can't believe baby max is already one! That makes me sad! You did a really cute bday party! I love it! The heads are hilarious! And the cake...wow, get it Max!!!

Dallings said...

I love all of the faces Max makes! They look really good on top of your heads! The cutest party ever.

Ashley May said...

OH MY GOSH SO CUTE! Can I borrow that Max banner, just to have? I love it. He is so stinking cute I miss him!! Can't beleive he's already one.