5.11.12
He did it! Dental school is over and done with.
Graduation was held in downtown Richmond at Center Stage. It was a cool, old building and perfect for the occasion. When they called his name for the hooding...Dr. Joshua Jeffrey Miles...i felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.
I couldn't be any more proud of this guy!
I couldn't be any more proud of this guy!
The future graduates...
Afterwards, we went and picked up Max at the babysitters.
Josh's parents then treated us to Cheesecake Factory and Josh ordered the biggest burrito we had ever seen!
Josh's parents then treated us to Cheesecake Factory and Josh ordered the biggest burrito we had ever seen!

When we got home..we got comfy and had a little party.
{A friend made the cake..i can't take the credit.}
I compiled a book of letters written by family, especially those who couldn't be there for the special occasion. He was really touched and may have shed a tear or two. ;)
Teegan & Camdyn were excited to show him the pictures they drew.
His parents got him an ipad too. Something he's dreamed and talked about since I can remember!










4 comments:
Congratulations Josh! I am so proud of him and you as well!
Congratulations Dr. Miles! You look good as a Dr. Loved talking with you the other day.
What great memories these are for us; being able to watch you walk and share in your celebration. We're so proud of you, Josh, for your exceptional goals and the tenacity it took to reach them. You all make a great team. You’re amazing and we love you all!
You gave Josh an awesome party. You are so good at that. I love seeing how happy your family is, you did it!
Post a Comment