Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family Photos '12

In April our friend Alicia took our family photos. I was so glad she could do them for us. She is so talented and I was pleased with the way they turned out.

 Max was squirmy and tried to eat everything on the ground but smiled in almost every shot. Camdyn picked a little yellow flower when we first got there and had it in her hand almost the entire time. I didn't notice until looking through the pictures. Love that little detail...it's so Camdyn. And Teegan was a good sport..he had to go to the bathroom out in nature since there were no other options. (Which he thinks is cool to do anyway). He was more interested in the wild turkey that was there, than in getting pictures taken.










"Sure love ya!"
This is our family handshake we do at night after family prayer. 
I thought it would be fun to get this picture of our hands now...and then 20 years from now. 

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Darling Picutes! You have a beautiful family! So it sounds like you are all moved back home. Hope its all going well!

Katie said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love the cinammin roll-handshake photo. What a cute idea. Now that you are blogging, this must mean you are getting settled, right? I can't wait to see photos of your new house. We miss you guys a TON!

Grandma and Papa said...

You (we) have a beautiful family! Looking at your blog always makes me cry with pride in y'all. Love you forever!

Shelley said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! And you are just as stunning as EVER! I need an update from you. Give me a call or FB me sometime soon.