Camdyn was hoping to be the bride.
The Chapman family came for Brianne's big day. It was so fun to be with them..it always is!
Kyle & Ashley lovin' on Max and missing their boys at home..
Above picture: working on flash mob routine.
Imari had got the bridal party in on the flash mob. We had a lot of work to do. Every time Brianne left the house..we got busy working on it. The song was to Justin Beiber.. 'Somebody to Love'. We constantly had the song in our heads and one night Brianne started singing it too. Yikes! :)We had some close calls, but she never knew what was going on.
The night before the big day. The boys off to the bachelor party..basketball, pizza, and games.
So of course we had to have a bachelorette party. We made cupcakes & played a little game..then headed to the church to see it all decorated. {It's just down the street.} It's kind of becoming tradition.
At about 1:30 we headed to bed. We stayed up late every night. Who wants to go to bed when you have a limited amount of time together?
1.21.12 - Rexburg Temple
Mr. & Mrs. Molifua...
Thanks to Lexie & Nick..who helped out so much with the kids..I was able to enjoy the night.
After being at the reception for an hour, Max was ready for bed. So I took him home & put him to bed and a babysitter came over. By the time I got back, I dished the kids a plate of food..and it was already time for the cutting of the cake. I was squeezing through the crowd just so I could watch. I was telling Lexie, it felt 'Father of the Bride' style..and I was missing out, and not able to relax. It was still a fun night, it just went by too quickly.
My favorite part of the night was the flashmob!
This is the only photo we have of it..people holding up their phones, Camdyn watching intently, and Teegan plugging his ears.
So here it is..some friends requested to see it. Clearly we're not professionals. We put it together in a few days and space was limited. :) It was still dang fun!
The garter toss got out of control...
Ashley & I were in charge of moving guests from the dance floor to the doors for the couple's exit.
We were unsuccessful. It just ended up being bubbles for the dance party. :) Eventually everyone made their way over.

The kids were so happy to see snow that night!
The morning after the wedding..everyone feeling exhausted.
The kids and I left for Salt Lake ..
So now they're married & everyone's happy. Imari is a great addition to the family!



















7 comments:
What a fun wedding!! It looked beautiful and so did your sister. They are a darling couple and so glad that you were able to stay for all of that excitement! Flash mob, how awesome! I'm sure you were exhausted when you got home :) Cute family Brittany :)
What a beautiful couple and what a gorgeous couple!
And I'm not ashamed to tell you that the flash mob video made me cry. Thank you so much for posting it!
PS- I meant to say "and what a gorgeous wedding" (seriously... that's a church gym?!?!). I guess the excitement from your video made me mistype. :)
I was going to say I am embarrassed to say I shed a tear watching that flash mob...glad to see I wasn't the only one Jackie! ;) Beautiful wedding, beautiful family...and flash mob...what a dream come true!
It looks like your sister had a beautiful wedding. Wow what a lot of work your family went to decorating the church. It didn't look like a church it looked like a reception center.
I've been waiting to see all these pictures. Gorgeous wedding! I LOVED the flash mob. I just wish Josh would have been there to bust out his Beyonce moves;)
Oops, this is Katie, not Andrew.
Post a Comment