I sure do love my family.
..I had almost forgotten how much I love being around them (no not really). There's always something going on. It felt good to be home..and especially to move in with them for a few weeks, although we sure missed daddy. The kids loved all the extra attention they were receiving.
I must say my family was so wonderful to help me out with the kids and make sure I got time away.
Us girls (minus poor Lexie who had to work) spent the day in Salt Lake to pick up Brianne's dress. We had lunch at Rumbi and did some shopping. Dad & Landon spoiled Teegan and Camdyn for the day. Landon admitted it wasn't easy taking kids places. ha!
We made these flower ball thingys for the shower and we had no idea what we were in for!
They took FOREVER. Eating mini eggs sure helped get the job done.
Nice look Lexie. Sorry i'm annoying. :)
Brianne's bridal shower....
..I had almost forgotten how much I love being around them (no not really). There's always something going on. It felt good to be home..and especially to move in with them for a few weeks, although we sure missed daddy. The kids loved all the extra attention they were receiving.
I must say my family was so wonderful to help me out with the kids and make sure I got time away.
Some highlights:
- dad claiming that he loved waking up to Max loud squeals every morning.
- our zumba nights
- Brianne joining me in my bed. Neither of us like sleeping alone. I loved the extra time I got with her...even if she sometimes does weird things in her sleep.
- watching dad climb the ladder and hanging the poof balls for Brianne's bridal shower..on the high ceiling. It was a stretch for him & he had to hold them there for a while to get them to stick. I don't know if it was just because it was so late..but i had a good laugh.
- waxing our nostrils. I was a little dramatic..it was scary!
- Lexie remember that time you were playing with a suction cup and accidentally gave yourself a hickey on your forehead..that lasted for like 4 days?? That sometimes pops into my head & I laugh to myself.
- Camdyn always asking for a drink of coffee..when really she meant pop.
- watching bachelor together.
- mom & dad taking Teegan and Camdyn out on a date..dinner and a movie. At the end of the night Camdyn said she wasn't ready to go home and Teeg told them he needed his space. :)
- borrowing my sister's clothes..oh how i have missed that!
-Teegan following Landon around the house and asking him a million questions.
- loosing Bronx..the story behind that: The kids & I were at the house alone and the dog continued to scratch the door. I wasn't prepared for the moment and I didn't want him to poop on the floor. So I let him out and he took advantage & ran off...oops! I bundled the kids and we went for a walk around the neighborhood but he was no where to be found. Landon was so worried..this dumb dog is kind of a big deal to him. I think Landon drove around the neighborhood 5 times that night. The next day we tracked him down at the pound. Fast forward a week or so..because of being there he got kennel cough when company came for the wedding. Terrible timing.
..And now for some pictures.
We celebrated my mom's birthday..Us girls (minus poor Lexie who had to work) spent the day in Salt Lake to pick up Brianne's dress. We had lunch at Rumbi and did some shopping. Dad & Landon spoiled Teegan and Camdyn for the day. Landon admitted it wasn't easy taking kids places. ha!
These two were eating at the card table and Teeg mentioned how it felt like they were at a restaurant so mom added some decor to the table. They felt pretty cool..
At first glance this looks alarming..but Toby gently placed his paw on Max's head. Apparently Toby has a soft spot in his heart for him. It was hilarious to watch. Max was loving his little playmate.

The night Brianne received her endowment at the Rexburg temple.At first glance this looks alarming..but Toby gently placed his paw on Max's head. Apparently Toby has a soft spot in his heart for him. It was hilarious to watch. Max was loving his little playmate.

We made these flower ball thingys for the shower and we had no idea what we were in for!
They took FOREVER. Eating mini eggs sure helped get the job done.
Nice look Lexie. Sorry i'm annoying. :)
Brianne's bridal shower....
For the game we asked the happy couple some questions..and the girls held up the lips if they thought it was Brianne who gave the answer or the mustache for Imari. My favorite question was "what is your worst habit?" They are nasty..jk.


More to come...















2 comments:
Glad you had fun and got to do so many things with family while you were away. Looks like it was pretty eventful :) The kids looked like they had lots of fun too! What a cute shower you did for your sister, the cookies were awesome. That is so exciting to see siblings get married. I love the picture of Max yelling at the dog too, made me laugh!
That was to much fun!! I miss you guys so much!! but at least I know you are moving back soon! I do not miss those flower balls!
Post a Comment